A place for FF's to write and read brief reviews of books and films for the benefit of other FF's.

A place for FF's to write and read brief reviews of books and films for the benefit of other FF's.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome! And F.A.Q.

This is the idea: when you read a book or watch a movie, write a review (no longer than one paragraph) here.

Why?
So that we can always have a list of good books to read and movies to watch.

What if I want to write about a book I read a long time ago?
O.K., but keep it brief.

What if I want to write about a movie I saw a long time ago?
You can review it, but only if you saw at least 10 minutes of it again after the start of this blog. You can't review "My Girl" just cause you have a thought about it. But if you catch the scene with the bees on TNT one afternoon, you may reflect.

What if I want to write about TV shows?
Start your own blog, genius. (I'd read that blog. You really are a genius.)

How will these rules be enforced?
I don't know, just don't be dicks, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment