A place for FF's to write and read brief reviews of books and films for the benefit of other FF's.

A place for FF's to write and read brief reviews of books and films for the benefit of other FF's.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hanna (2011)

Reminiscent of Kill Bill, not as awesome, but enjoyable all the same. From what I could see through my fingers (yes, I still watch action/scary movies the same way I have since I was seven), the action scenes were well choreographed, scored, and filmed. Hanna learns how to navigate the internet much faster than I would had I been raised in the forest. For some reason, the screening was attended by 80% old (like, 60+ years old) people who didn't take advantage of the open bar. Their loss! The lovely Cate Blanchett has a pretty unnecessary southern accent, but that shouldn't stop you from seeing this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment